As a student and member of DM, you can get Denmark's best student account at Lån og Spar Bank.
As a student, you can enjoy a student account with many benefits to support you throughout your academic journey. The account offers, among other things, a 5% interest rate on the first 20,000 DKK. Additionally, you can access an affordable overdraft, which can be handy when you need funds for a new bike or study books.
In addition to the financial benefits, you'll receive specialized advice related to your field of study because we understand you and your fellow students better than most.
If you're in search of accommodation, we can assist you in creating a financial plan to help you afford a home. And, best of all, you can keep Denmark's best student account for 3 years after you graduate. It doesn't get any better than this.
Terms of member benefits at Lån og Spar Bank
Terms for the student account
- You are a member of DM
- You consolidate your entire personal finances with Lån & Spar
- The student account is granted based on a standard credit assessment
- You receive a 5% interest rate on the first 20,000 DKK; thereafter, it becomes 1.5%
- Interest is calculated daily and credited annually
- You can maintain the student account for up to 3 years after completing your education
All interest rates are variable and applicable as of November 27, 2023.