Student accounts at Lån og Spar Bank
As a student and member of DM, you can get Denmark's best student account at Lån og Spar Bank.
As a student, you get a student account with many benefits that will help you throughout your studies. A student account gives you benefits such as 5% interest on the first DKK 20,000. You can also get a cheap line of credit that can help you if you need money for a new bike or this year's books.
In addition to the cash benefits, a student account will provide you specialist advice - from people who know you and your fellow students better than most. If you are looking for housing, you can get help to make a financial plan for how you can afford to e.g. buy an appartment. And then the very best – you'll keep your student account 3 years after you graduate.
You can quickly and easily apply for the Student Account via our app "Zapp", you will receive a response to your application within 24 hours on weekdays.
How to get Denmark's best student account
- You are a member of DM.
- You collect all your personal finances at Lån & Spar.
- You get the student account on the basis of an ordinary credit assessment.
- You get 5% interest on the first DKK 20,000, then 1%.
- You keep the student account for up to 3 years after graduation.
- All interest rates are variable and valid per 13 June 2023.